Blogs > Lighten Up With Rob

Rob Gillispie of Chardon is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Gillispie says his goal in his weight-loss journey is to be able to walk the stairs at Penitentiary Glen with his mother.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3

Thank you Cabanas for the wonderful dinner last night. finally made a small weight improvement this week.  It's even the smallest advances that keep me going after struggling with my weight so long.  my short term goal is to be 239 by march 22, the day I turn 39 and because I have not seen a 3 as a second digit in my weight in 10 years. good luck every one, have a good week.
I have found if I re use a tray from a lean cuisine, other diet meal it really helps control my portion size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home