Blogs > Lighten Up With Rob

Rob Gillispie of Chardon is back for a second year of Lighten Up. Gillispie says his goal in his weight-loss journey is to be able to walk the stairs at Penitentiary Glen with his mother.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Weigh in week

Not ready for Saturday, but I have some time left before the cut off date, need to keep up with vitabot, its hard to remember everything. Turned 40 Saturday, I i am old now, should get a 10 lb bonus at weigh in, lol. I was thinking last night, i wonder if i could I lose 40 lbs while I am 40 years old. That's less than a pound a week, but so far even that has been a challenge. Right now I need to focus on 5% by next weigh in and go from there. Good luck everyone, see you Saturday

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home